9th Feb 2012, 8:47 am 1 vote
BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2: Extend - Limited Edition
Synopsis: BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT EXTEND is the latest addition to the critically acclaimed high definition 2D fighting series from the creators of Guilty Gear, Arc System Works. BLAZBLUE is well known for its deep story, unique characters, attractive world setting, impressive animations, outstanding graphics and its speedy stylish fighting.Full Game Features
Latest price news: Click here to view more
The prices and stock below are correct as of 6:10am, Live Price & Stock Check Now
|No members are selling this game on the marketplace|
|No members are swapping this game on the marketplace|
|Merchant||Sell for||Payment Method||Payment Timeframe||Freepost||Notes||Vouchers||Rewards|
|not yet rated||Refer to site||Amazon Giftcard||2 days||Condition "like new"||No Rewards||Sell now Information incorrect?|
|not yet rated||Refer to site||Cheque, Paypal, BACS||7 days||No Rewards||Sell now Information incorrect?|
|not yet rated||Refer to site||days||No Rewards||Sell now Information incorrect?|
|not yet rated||Refer to site||Cheque, Paypal, BACS||5 days||£1 charge for cheque||No Rewards||Sell now Information incorrect?|
Reviews for BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2: Exte ...
Game trailers & screenshots
Latest images:View all
BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2: Extend - Limited Edition - Trailer
Full title: BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2: Extend - Limited Edition (PlayStation Vita)
- Platform: PS Vita
- Genre: Fighting
- Release date: 22nd Feb 2012
New From: £29.86 (View more)
BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT EXTEND is the latest addition to the critically acclaimed high definition 2D fighting series from the creators of Guilty Gear, Arc System Works. BLAZBLUE is well known for its deep story, unique characters, attractive world setting, impressive animations, outstanding graphics and its speedy stylish fighting.
Beautiful hand-drawn 2D character graphics are combined with detailed 3D model stages to give you an impressive and unique fighting game experience.
PS VITA ONLY FEATURE SET
Touch panels – front and/or back:
This game will make use of the front and back touch panel. You will be able to assign particular button combinations to the back touch panel. This allows players to easily execute commands such as throws.
Online Gameplay and associated network and social networking features.
- Versus- users will be able to play against each other across the network.
- Rankings- Players will be able to access scoreboards.
- Location based gaming – GPS/3G/WiFi
- This title will make use of PS Vita’s 3G function and Infrastructure mode to allow you to fight against their friends far away.
Cross platform connectivity:
Save Data can be transferred from the PSVita version to the PS3 version and vice versa.
- RELIUS CLOVER JOINS THE FIGHT!: A brand new playable character – Relius Clover battles alongside his robotic puppet, Ignis – who he can call on for lightning fast and vicious attacks!
- ALL DLC CHARACTERS INCLUDED ON DISK: Makoto Nanaya, Valkenhayn R Hellsing and Platinum the Trinity are all included as standard, as well as the previously unlock-only, Mu 12!
- CALAMITY TRIGGER REMASTERED: New to BlazBlue? BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend includes the original Calamity Trigger story, so you can play the epic saga right from the beginning!
- NEW CHARATER SCENARIOS: For the first time ever Makoto, Valkenhayn, Platinum and Relius each have their own story to play through!
Introducing 'Military Academy' and 'Sector Seven' – two bonus stories which detail the rival organisations in the BlazBlue universe for the first time on home console!
- UNLIMITED MARS!: Are you ready for the challenge? Unlimited Mars pits you against Unlimited Characters for a challenge like you’ve never seen before!
- ALL-NEW TEAM BATTLE: Due to popular demand you can now create teams online and battle in intense 3v3, 2v4 or even handicapped 5v1 battles! It’s the ultimate online experience!
- ABYSS MODE: Power up your character as you descend into the Abyss – choose to improve your character’s speed, strength, Drive attacks and more!
- EXPANDED CHALLENGE MODE: Now with 50% more content, Challenge mode takes you through more combos for both beginners and advanced players!