Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant
Release Date: 31st Oct 2008
Genre: Arcade & Platform
Synopsis: Crash Bandicoot is taking control of the biggest, baddest mutants around. He's using their powers to make himself stronger than ever. Look out evil. Here comes Crash!Full Game Features
No price news.
Please try our main price news page here
The prices and stock below are correct as of 6:41am, Live Price & Stock Check Now
|No members are selling this game on the marketplace|
|No members are swapping this game on the marketplace|
|Merchant||Sell for||Payment Method||Payment Timeframe||Freepost||Notes||Vouchers||Rewards|
|not yet rated||Refer to site||Amazon Giftcard||2 days||Condition "like new"||No Rewards||Sell now Information incorrect?|
|not yet rated||Refer to site||Cheque, Paypal, BACS||7 days||No Rewards||Sell now Information incorrect?|
|not yet rated||Refer to site||days||No Rewards||Sell now Information incorrect?|
|not yet rated||Refer to site||Cheque, Paypal, BACS||5 days||£1 charge for cheque||No Rewards||Sell now Information incorrect?|
* The saving shown is calculated by comparing the price listed against the price of £29.39 for the game new at Woolworths
Reviews for Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant
Game trailers & screenshots
Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant - Trailer
Full title: Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant (PS2)
- Platform: PlayStation 2
- Genre: Arcade & Platform
- Release date: 31st Oct 2008
New From: £18.17 (View more)
Crash Bandicoot is taking control of the biggest, baddest mutants around. He's using their powers to make himself stronger than ever. Look out evil. Here comes Crash!
- Mutant in your Pocket - Not only does Crash keep the ability to control his enemies when he jacks them, now he can store his favourite monsters in his pocket, upgrade them and use their powers when they are most needed.
- "Free-Romping" World Design - Wumpa Island is fully realized as a real location with a "free-romping" design that allows players to travel and explore through intersecting worlds, with different gameplay options available depending on what creature you've brought along for the ride.
- Girl Power! - Your co-op partner is Crash's sister, Coco, playable for the first time in the cooperative mode. Not only does Coco make the game that much more inviting for girls to pick up and play, she also brings with her a new tactile "treasure hunt" ability.
- Roll and Counter Combat System - Crash has a fun, agile dodge move and a countermove that inflicts extra damage on his enemies.
- Digging - Crash can now dig underground as real-life bandicoots do, enabling players to unlock bonus items.
- Climbing - Crash climbs vertical surfaces and jumps side to side to dodge hazards.
No news articles could be found. Please try our main price news page here